Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thank you for your comments!!

After a long drought, comments have returned. And for that I am most grateful.

I get traffic numbers every day and see that people are reading, but rarely commenting. It's hard putting stuff out there and not knowing if people find it meaningful or helpful or wrong-minded (I am certainly open to people who disagree with me!) So I sincerely appreciate anyone who takes the time to leave a comment.

If you'd like to offer me ideas on how to make the blog better, I'd love to hear them. And if you'd rather email me than leave a comment, the address is jspitz at azstarnet.com

6 comments:

China Dreams said...

Hey Jill, I've been off for months-ran for school board and got the position, so between campaigning and then getting into the job, I haven't had any time. Love to see what you're up to and how the family is doing.

Ruby

J@B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Ruby, so good to hear from you! Bravo on the school board win! Heaven knows we need more smart people working for our kiddos!!

Heather B. said...

I love your blog, Jill, and I've been reading it since we brought our Zander home in 2010. I just want you to know that it's exactly what I need to read as an adoptive mom! Keep keepin' it REAL!

Heather B. said...

I love your blog, Jill, and I've been reading it since we brought our Zander home in 2010. I just want you to know that it's exactly what I need to read as an adoptive mom! Keep keepin' it REAL!

Jill said...

Thank you so much, Heather - I appreciate your words and I thank you for reading!!