Thursday, January 6, 2011

My little "helper"

Christmas with Quinn was a true joy. He loved lights and Santa and Frosty and "Ru-fall" (Rudolph). And after watching "Barney's Christmas Star" he came to believe that every tree should have a star on top.

We had a really nice visit with Tom's parents, and while there we took Quinn to see the lights at his beloved Candy Cane Lane TWO times. Tom set up a string of lights in our room and hung the star that was too heavy for the tree but looked very nice on top of the curtain rod. (Every day when Quinn would see his grandparents' tree he'd suggest to them, "Star on top tree? Angel down?")

This picture has nothing to do with Christmas, but it's my fave of the season. A few days after Christmas we went shopping to spend our Macy's gift cards from Obaachan (Japanese for grandmother). I was shopping for a coat and Tom was corralling Quinn. Suddenly he called me to come quick, and I happened to have my camera in hand. Here is what I saw:

5 comments:

China Dreams said...

Oh my gosh, he is such a funny little guy!

Ruby

Marshall Lynch said...

he is cute and funny little boy.
Edina MN Realty | Gift Baskets

basics36 said...

aahahah freaking funny !!

Maya'nın Cicileri said...

He's so cute, he made me amused :)

punkrocktatay said...

so cute. You have an interesting blog. May your tribe increase!