Sunday, May 23, 2010

Share my pain


This is the Wiggles song and video Quinn requested at least 100 times, all night long, in the hospital. Every time they woke him up for some procedure or another, he'd point at the TV and ask, "More more quack quack?"

I was horrified the next morning to learn Quinn's roommate Zack and his dad heard it every single time - I thought hospital speakers could only be heard from one bed at a time. I guess not...

I challenge you: Watch it and see if you can get it out of your head!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dmelafrvk

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

Jill, the link doesn't work, but I'm not going to go hunting for it. My third child used to watch Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang over and over and over again when she was little. I despise that movie as a result! Not only is it bad music, but the movie is longer in length than the average movie, so there's more of it to boot!